This is a list of labs concerning Cyanidioschyzon merolae and other algae of Cyanidiaceae.
- Dr. Debashish Bhattacharya in the University of Iowa
Plastid evolution and molecular phylogeny of algae including Cyanidiaceae.
- Galdieria sulphuraria Genome Project at Michigan State University
- Dr. Kazuhiko Satoh in University of Hyogo
Mechanism of acclimation to high temperatures in higher plants and algae, and crystallographic analysis of photosystem.
- Dr. Etsuro Yoshimura in the University of Tokyo [In Japanese]
Metal metabolism and tolerance of plants, including Cyanidium caldarium.
- Dr. Hisayoshi Nozaki in the University of Tokyo
Molecular phylogeny of algae.
- Dr. Kan Tanaka in the University of Tokyo
Transcriptional regulation mechanism of bacteria and chloroplasts including ones of Cyanidiaceae, and genetic manupilation of Cyanidioschyzon merolae.
- Dr. Naoki Sato in the University of Tokyo
Organellar nucleoid and comparative genomics in the origin of organelles.
- Dr. Tsuneyoshi Kuroiwa in Rikkyo (St. Paul's) University [In Japanese]
Genomics and organellar division and inheritance of Cyanidioschyzon merolae.